Woodleigh hillside is the upcoming development project that was launched in May 2017 during sales practice. It is located next to Woodleigh MRT station and Barley MRT station. This project is proposed by North-East Line and Circle Line. The primary purpose of this project is to develop an integrated transportation in Bidadari. Also, the estate will include a first underground- bus-interchange that will further advance connections with other parts of the island. Woodleigh Hillside BTO is located near to The Woodleigh Residences at Bidadari.
Woodleigh Hillside BTO Near to The Woodleigh Residences
Woodleigh is likely not to be last of Bidadari BTO plan when looking at the master plan of the HDB. Probably, the BTO development plan will be built next to Bartley MRT station, opposite the Alkaff Lake. Other BTO plan might be located at the viewpoint Mt. Vernon-Columbarium-Complex.
The vicinity education institutions include Maris-Stella-High-School, Cedar-Primary-School, Bartley-Secondary-School, Stamford-American-International School and Cedar Primary School. It is also designed to be community Garden that will feature latest 10-hectare Bidadari Park as well as the greenbelt that passes through the state. Inside the estate, ample social facilities will as well be provided for residents to relax and mingle.
Woodleigh Hillside BTO New Condo
Woodleigh Hillside is designed with various eco-friendlies to encourage a �green’ lifestyle. Wannabe homeowners always consider Bidadari as their favorite due to its location next to the city and the status of the town as well. It is as well seen as the upcoming Bishan with an HDB that promise a lot of development including the eco-corridor, green spaces, and new market square apposite Woodleigh station.
The Woodleigh Residences at Bidadari
Highlighted BTO developments Plans
• Separate chutes for recyclable waste
• Motion sensor-controlled energy-efficient lights at staircases to reduce energy consumption
• Regenerative lifts to reduce electricity intake
• Eco-pedestals in lavatories to encourage water conservation
• Bicycle stands to promote cycling as an environmentally pleasant shape of delivery
• Parking areas to facilitate automobile-sharing schemes
• Use of sustainable and recycled merchandise within the improvement
• Pneumatic Waste Conveyance System to provide purifier waste disposal